Getting started with Twitter Lists
- Fed up with Twitter?
- Can’t see the point?
- A little bit angry you have wasted time on Twitter for no benefit?
- Questioning whether any social media platform is of any use?
You probably started using Twitter because someone said… are you on Twitter yet? … to which you responded ‘No’… and then you heard… Oh you must be on Twitter, it’s amazing, it’s all the rage… fill in the rest of the blanks yourself.
Twitter can be useful to everyone. The challenge is finding how it can be of use to you.
Twitter lists are an important part of taming Twitter. Use lists to begin the journey down the road of using Twitter with intent.
What will this workshop do for you?
This workshop will explain how Twitter Lists work, how to create them and add people to them. It will give you ideas how to find people and what you might use Twitter lists for. It will begin to awake you to the potential of Twitter and hopefully encourage you to explore more deeply.
Who is this workshop for and who should attend?
- Anyone who has used Twitter before and couldn’t see the point.
- Anyone who has tried using it before but never saw any reward for the time spent.
- Anyone just starting out, has a Twitter account and wants to get it right from the start
- People using Twitter and wanting to improve their use
- People using Twitter who haven’t used Lists as yet
Are there are prerequisites for attending
You will need a Twitter account, should have previously tweeted and be familiar with the application
What specific things will be covered on the workshop
- Where to find Twitter Lists
- How to set up a Twitter List and the Public / Private setting
- Finding people and adding to Lists
- Ideas and suggestions on different ways to use lists
- What follow on training might be beneficial
What will the main takeaways be from the workshop
Recognise that Twitter and Twitter Lists are powerful tools that when used correctly can be a huge asset to your endeavour. Through this workshop and others you can begin to develop a social media strategy with real purpose that is exciting, interesting and rewarding.
What type of workshop is this?
This workshop is a 25 minute online, instant access workshop, that you can access at anytime that is right for you. All you need is a computer/device and speakers so that you can login and watch your instant access video workshop.
How much does it cost?
This workshop is £5. If you are a Link4Growth subscriber you will be able to add your discount code and receive 20% discount when you register for the workshop (if you do not know your discount code please ask your district leader)
Your Trainer – Chris Ogle
Chris is responsible for/the lead for Link4Skills and has been working with Social Media since 2008, and has been involvedwith business systems since 1982. He has been training on how to use innovative systems and alternative approaches since 1997
Note: This instant access workshop was created January 2017 …